Tuesday, November 20, 2012

He Needs To Be More Droll

SOME THINGS I MUTTERED TO MYSELF.
Great. Injured cranky vampires.
Of course I haven't twisted anyone's head off!
A very nice girl who happens to be a harbringer of the apocalypse.
The Doctor's married!?!?
There was a guy with long hair and he started being a jerk, so I beat him up.
EXPLANATIONS
1. Well, at this point in the story I was making up in  my head, there was one.
2. A defensive exclamation.
3. Describing Hotaru-chan.
4. Well, he is.
5. The character speaking was referring to King Ashura. I just did this to vindicate myself on some of the recent events in Tsubasa because HE PISSED ME OFF. But he has nothing on Fei-Wang Reed. AARGH I HATE THAT MAN. Maybe next time I'm hungry, instead of running down an elk and eating it raw, I'll eat him raw. And yes, I know he's fictional. And I don't actually run down elks.
._________________________________.
Me and Petronella have created someone named Richard Ursius Neal(Oh my god, that NAME!)who may be WORSE THAN FAI OR THE DOCTOR OR EVEN YUKO. Horrors! He's hilarious and he says things like this:
RANDOMO: What's your greatest fear?
R.U.N: That man-woman-adult-child, Justine Behbehr!
.__________________________________.
My new favorite goodbye phrase is 'Go forth, and spread beauty and light!' So go and do that, or whatever you kids do these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment