Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How Many Corpses Do We Need? A WHOLE LOT.

Necrogirl go BOOM!

No, I didn't go crazy, I just started reading Angelic Layer and OH MY FROG IT IS SO AWESOME! I have decided to begin all conversations with 'Icchan go BOOM!', or, in my own words, Necrogirl go BOOM! The kung fu girl is really just a repeat of THE DEMON WOMAN. You know, HER. THAT WOMAN. The lady who looks like an evil Yuko-san. HER.
I really dislike that woman.
However, the kung fu girl is nice and has not drank anyone's blood(well, that's what it LOOKED LIKE) or tried to kill anyone. So far. And the five-year old is SOOOOO CUUUUTE even though she is a prequel to Princess Tomoyo. And I get to see the bit-part crossovers(Automata, City Hall girl, librarian AKA Hikaru, Blanche, and Blanche's Deus respectively).
Okay, that was way too many words about Angelic Layer.
But there are evil clowns in Sailor Moon! I LOOOVE the Dream storyline! Clowns! Magic unicorns! Tigers! Evil fish! Usagi's a little kid! Mamo-chan got his ass kicked!
Wait, guess what? Do you want to know how many SAT words can be put in a sentence in a Dungeons and Dragons adventure? You need wonder no more. From Keep On The Shadowfell:
The dank water suddenly disgorges a blob of blue slime. The
amorphous mass pours forward, extruding long pseudopods that
end in appendages of dripping goo. 

 Seriously, that was AN ACTUAL SENTENCE from the adventure. Pseudopods! Appendages! Were those words just put there to make me happy? If so, good job Dungeons and Dragons writers. You made my day.

Necrogirl go BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment