Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major General

An actual text exchange between me and Melody:
Melody: Well, I'm tired. *yawn*Night!
Me: SLEEP NO MORE! GLAMIS HATH MURDERED SLEEP AND THEREFORE CAWDOR SHALL SLEEP NO MORE. MACBETH SHALL SLEEP NO MORE. Night.
.__________________________________.
IT'S A WHALE!

Greatest hits of the racist boys in my math class:
French is boring. It's all about croissants.
Guy #1: You are the smartest black person ever!
Guy #2: I don't know if that's racist or a compliment.
.___________________________________.
ANOTHER WHALE!

WHY ONE SHOULD NOT READ TSUBASA AND ANIMAL FARM AT THE SAME TIME (Spoiler alert for both!)
I have meme-ish things going through my head, and the latest one was that picture from Volume 20 of Tsubasa where Fai and Yui are like six or four, and standing in the black panel with fancy outfits and solemn faces.
Then I had the meme 'Four legs good, two legs better!' going through my head.
Then I got them mixed up.
Imagine the cute solemn identical twins in their fancy outfits (Oops, major spoiler there) suddenly creepily smiling and saying in this little-kid voice, as one "Four legs good, two legs be-e-e-eter!"
I'm still trying to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment