Friday, November 23, 2012

Autistic Blueberry

So. Thanksgiving.  Let's all give thanks for the good things, like Kristin Cashore, cats, Mokona, and snowmen. My Thanksgiving was mainly reading the New Yorker while trying not to kill my cousins. Let's give thanks for fratricide! And Hamlet!
SPEAKING OF THE NEW YORKER
I have an obsession with reading their reviews of both TV shows and of Wagnerian opera. I have never watched most of the shows, nor seen Wagner performed, but I love reading their reviews.
.____________________________________.
Why? Why do I keep having weird dreams about Kuro-pippi? This time, there was Po from Graceling(god I love that series), who looked inexplicably like Masayoshi from Tsubasa in that dream. Then, there was Fai, and a river, and more about Po. That is all I can remember, except that there was a barbarian-type guy in black leather who had long hair beating his chest and howling at the sky. Maybe I should stop reading before bed...but then I wouldn't have my weird dreams about colorful demon babies and Sakura-chan dressed like a cowgirl, which would be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment