Sunday, October 21, 2012

It Is Always Easy To Go Wrong With A Stopwatch

Hi! I'm now viewed as schizophrenic by everyone  who was at Barnes and Nobles yesterday!
Really.
I know you want to know more, so! I will explain.
As everybody who reads this blog and has for a while knows, I am a fanatic CLAMP reader. I am particularly fond of Cardcaptor Sakura, and read it through omnibi. I saw the fourth omnibus at the store, and began to read.
Well.
I saw Sakura-chan crying. Now, I will not repeat the entire rant here, but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TAKING YOUR LIFE FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ANY VERSION OF SAKURA-CHAN AGEHA OHKAWA. I wandered throughout the store, ranting and raving, and clutching a Magical Girl omnibus. At one point I pointed at a Warriors book and yelled "Shut the hell up!" There was a girl nearby, and I embarrassedly said "Sorry. Not you, ma'am." I finally decided on two Sakura-chan free books. I'm sorry, Sakura!

No comments:

Post a Comment