Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No Farting Down In Texas

Me and Momomouse had a sleepover, and if you have never hung out with a friend during a hurricane, you should, because IT ROCKS. However, there was some serious crazy, because when you lock up 3 girls(Chestnut, my little sister, was there as well)  in a house and they can't get out...
WHAT WE DID
1. Had an Uglydoll stealing fight.
2. Went underneath quilts and wrestled.
3. Raced around the house yelling 'Return the princess!'
4. Put an Uglydoll in a tissue box.
5. Et cetera.
A SMALL MYSTERY THAT HAPPENED A FEW WEEKS AGO
So, I was checking out the English class library. And I saw a book by Jodi Picoult. At one point on my mom's blog, I'd heard someone comment about how Picoult-san was a terrible writer. So I checked out the back. Then, this nice girl said to me "There's a really good book by her over there."
What I did: Small Tight Smile. 'Thanks.'
What I thought: WHAT THE HELL WHO ARE YOU WHY DO YOU THINK I READ JODI PICOULT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment