Sunday, October 28, 2012

By The Force Of The Lion

Good morning! Today's material is...MAHOGANY!
I recently went to Packer on ANOTHER high school tour, and there found...you're gonna love this...LIFE-SIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUTS OF RONALD REAGAN AND MITT ROMNEY. In New York City! I thought that Mitt Romney was going to eat me when I looked at his cutout. Seriously.
I'm doing a Social Studies project where we are assigned an immigrant group, and I got Italian! Mamma mia! I would far prefer to be Irish or Chinese, though. Momomouse got German. On the bad side, one of the racist boys in my math class is now the racist boy in my social studies class.
CHOICE TIDBITS FROM THE RACIST BOYS IN MY MATH CLASS, SERIOUSLY, I AM NOT KIDDING YOU
Usain Bolt runs so fast cause he runs away from the police.
You have the brain of an Asian.
A THING I SAW
A man-a grown man-with one of those adorable Tokidoki bags. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment