Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Going...To Write A Blog Post

The three greatest lines in Tsubasa (my point of view)
1. Then my type is the one you hate the most(Volume 6). (He said that so happily while in a life-threatening situation...)
2. And if my enemy lives or dies in the process, it's not my worry!(Volume 1) (I have a habit of saying this before a test)
3. I'm going...to teach myself how to react to unseen attacks on both sides.(Volume 6) (Said very heroicly, directly after another character said the same thing. I say that a lot now: ''I'm going...to tour the high school." "I'm going...to play Sims.")
I'M GOING...TO TALK ABOUT MY SLEEPOVER WITH PETRONELLA.
We watched the video for Gangnam Style, and I could not see what the fuss was about. Was it because it's funny? Eminem's videos are way better. Including the one with the Muppets. Then, we had this in a story we were telling.
CREEPY MONSTER: Come with me...
HALF-ASLEEP GUY: No, I can't, I'm supposed to keep watch.
5 minutes later
H-AG: GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I don't know if this is funny to you as well, but it stops being funny for me at 11:30 when the lights are out(curse you 10:00 bedtime).
I'm going...to stop ranting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment