Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm Bored, So I'll Yell At Life

Okay, I won't really yell at life, but I will yell at Glee. Yes, I watch Glee! And Downton Abbey! And wear other colors than black(occasionally)! And read W.I.T.C.H.! Who is this woman, you ask? Well,actually the W.I.T.C.H. isn't out of character for me, but...WHY WILL EVERYONE ALWAYS HATE ON MY FAVORITE CHARACTER? By 'hate on', I mean ignore. My favorite is(surprise,surprise) Tina. I like Quinn too, though. I am also angry at Downton Abbey for getting rid of one of my favorite characters.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just spent a post talking about TV. Yech. In other news, three of my idiotic peers were jumping rope, and they were all great.  But, before anyone would start jumping, they said "How many boyfriends do you have?", and the answer was how many jumps they made. One jumped 24 times, and I ended up secretly deciding to make the question 'How many people have you killed?'. As I went inside, I told one of them 'Mass murderer!

No comments:

Post a Comment