Friday, June 22, 2012

As The Grandma Says, So Shall It Be

My grandmother told me to write the story of Chestnut's graduation on my blog. I didn't think it was so funny, but Grandma told me to, so the hel with it.
Here goes:
Me and Petronella(like in that post, I can't remember her blog URL) were sitting together, and she was  videotaping the whole thing. First, we all had to pledge allegiance (I didn't. Necrogirl, dangerous anarchist on the loose!) while the school choir sang 'The Star Spangled Banner'. Then there were two speakers- an Olympic luge player who was commercially produced plastic baloney and a football player for the New York Giants who, strangely enough, had his own clothing line. I'm too hot to write any more, sorry. Not even if you beg.

1 comment:

  1. The Grandma is a blog tyrant! Revolt against the grandma! Don't do what she says! Who is in charge of this blog anyway? Do I read it to see what the grandma wants? Hmmmm. Maybe I do. Perhaps I shall. Mayhap. Til next time.

    ReplyDelete