Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We Review:The Mediator Book 5!

MEG CABOT, YOU ARE A COMEDIC GENIUS. However, aside from the comedy, the shifter thing was a total letdown. I was hoping for Paul to be actually the spawn of Satan, but he wasn't, which sucked. Seriously, the Alice in The Last Apprentice thing was so cool that I hoped for another demon child, but it was not to be. Now I am sad. Here's a transcript of a chat between me and my friend to cheer you up, she also has a blog but I do not know the URL. I changed all names, so... Ta da!
22:46 Petronella: Hi
  did u get this
  hello?
  hi ANSWER
22:47 ARE U THERE
  HELLO?
  ANY ONE THERE?!
22:48 Necrogirl: Oh.MII CHAN FROM NEKO RAMEN RULES
 Petronella: HUZZAH!!!!!
 Necrogirl: Im weird
 Petronella: U ANWERD
 Necrogirl: 42
  wth?
 Petronella: I <3 Taisho from Neko Ramen.
22:49 I think that's how u spell his name
 Necrogirl: I I heart Mii-chan
22:50 Did i put in a extra i there?
 Petronella: yes
22:51 Necrogirl: i am thinking of noodles
  i am typing thknd ehilt koojjnh khtbd ringor/
22:52 

15 minutes
23:07 Necrogirl: kill

14 minutes
23:21 Petronella: :) :D
23:22 ok? I fixed grammar and spelling mistakes, and I apologize as to how late we are up. And no, we were NOT on drugs or possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment