Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mirror/Reflection

Happy holidays to all you readers. I am currently in the OH GOD GET STUFF MUST GET STUFF NOW!!!! phase of Holiday StressTM, and it is DIFFICULT. Never daunted, I go on.
.__________________________.
Have you seen the Animal Farm movie? It is the worst thing I have ever seen. It has smashed apples, which scared the &*#( out of me, as that is my hot-button phobia. I cannot deal with fruit grossness! However, it changed SNOWBALL! from being like Granny Weatherwax to being like Magrat. From the Doctor to Rory. From Yuko to Watanuki. From Minako to- OKAY OKAY WE GET IT ALREADY. And they had a sucky-ass ending, and lowered Benjamin and Mollie's participation(BASTARDS!)and GOT RID OF CLOVER AND THE CAT! BASTARDS! Oh, and they also made Benjamin less cynical. THAT'S WHY WE LIKED HIM BASTARDS.
However, OH MY GOD SO FUNNY! The constant rain! The overwrought music! The movies! Oh my god, the movies! Adjectives fail me. They just...fail me.
The puppies were adorable. It is the rare movie that cannot be saved by putting in puppies. It was not saved.
.________________________.
At one point in my theater class, I was informed by the teacher that a class had at one point put on a post-apocalyptic Antigone. A girl in my class was much taken by this fact. Sensei kept trying to change the subject, and SHE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS was like, 'Wait. What about the Antigone?'
._________________________.
THE BEST WALK EVER.
So, my mother and I were walking back to my school from a school tour, and we saw:
1. One of those mannequins with no head on a bicycle, in winter garb, and delivering presents. This was in the window of a liquor store(of course). OH GOD HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE.
2. An ad for a band whose graphic was a child with the head of a snarling bear holding a limp teddy bear in one hand.
3. That ad with the giant gnome who kidnaps people. New Yorkers will know what I mean.
._______________________.
Let's end this farce!

No comments:

Post a Comment