Wednesday, December 5, 2012

OOOOOOOOOH....

ODD–THELLO
A dream: I was in a bookstore, reading a graphic novel of Othello, and it was modernized. At first, Othello and Desdemona has not yet met, and I was like 'It's okay...it just hasn't gotten started...'.  Then things got odd, and there were guerrilla attacks, fairies, long train rides, a coffee shop, and, for some reason, Fai D. Florite (WHAT'S WITH YOU, TSUBASA? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DREAMS!). Moral: no more Shakespeare before bedtime. OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE ODD DREAMS TO THE POINT IN WHICH VAMPIRES SIT IN COFFEE SHOPS AND ARE ATTACKED BY THE POLICE.
._______________________.
It's gonna be Hannukah soon! On the first night, we'll decorate the neighbor's Christmas tree OH THE IRONY.  I don't care about that, because I have a chance to read Terry Pratchett(a new favorite) and I SHALL NOT GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! GET STRONGER! MUCH STRONGER!
._______________________.
Carpe Jugulum!(my new motto)

No comments:

Post a Comment