Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh, And That Too

Greetings, fellow beings!
Was I dead? Buried alive? Kidnapped? Sent to HELL? No, I merely forgot to post.
BOOKS YOU MUUUUUUUUUSSSST READ
Hiroshi Ishikaki- Chain Mail.
1984. What? It's bloody awesome.
A RANT, PUBLISHED HERE BECAUSE I NEED TO VENT THIS.
I am in the Creative Writing club at school, and you know what we are doing? MEMOIRS. Memoirs, people! We have not even had any exploits that panicked the nation! We are in middle school! Any memoirs we write will be the I-learned-a-lesson-when-my-dog-died or my-having-a-baby-makes-me-interesting badly written type. I want to write about love! About magic! About fighting! About evil! About dystopian empires! Not about my memories. I'm far too young and untwisted for those to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment