Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Space-Time Witch Is A Completely Different Thing

There comes a time in every bloggers' life when:
A. They get an amount of viewers that is of a most delightful number. 666 VIEWERS, SO BRING ON THE FOUR HORSEMEN, Y'ALL.
B. They hear a Care Bear book being read aloud and fall over themselves with gleeful mirth. It's so horrible, it's hilarious. Whenever I see my young cousin holding that book, I run into that room so as to overhear(At the moment, I'm in Vermont with my dad's family).
C. They find a book at a community book sale and are struck by its awe-inspiring(if you can call it that, but there is no other word to describe HOW MASSIVE this was) sexism. It was entitled The Alphabet Of Manliness, and it was horrific. There was a ridiculous number of Animorphs books, but nothing decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment