Monday, July 9, 2012

The Vampire Looked Like Yuki From Fruits Basket

Now, when did I last post? I cannot remember due to the fact that IT'S SUMMER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have been composing epic horror musicals, drawing, chatting with Melody about the most disturbing things we've read, hanging with my cousin, who I will refer to as Eona, and forcing her to read Tsubasa, reading, and hearing Melody rant about art in between these posts.
SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT MY SUMMER CAMP
There is a counselor who was wearing a shirt that said 'The days of this society is numbered.' Every time I look at him, I have to say "I agree with the sentiment, but use decent grammar!" because of my grammar OCD. If I didn't agree with the sentiment, I would say "This society are able to continue.", but that would make me sound like a black person in one of those books like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment