Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Too Many Grapes

 Awesome lines of dialogue and spell names in manga
La lac lic lac lilac!
Tuxedo la smoking bomber! ( I KNOW)
Rock-Buster The Conqueror!
NOW LET'S SEE THAT AGAIN
 Tuxedo la smoking bomber!
I buried a crystal in my body and now I can slay dragons!
MY EAAAAAAAAARSSS!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!(I'm pretty sure this was the correct punctuation)
Stop saying creepy things! You're going to give me nightmares!
PUNCH!
Angel's dead too? Angel: I'm not dead
I WILL KILL YOU ALL! Other Guy: She's been like this for a while.
Don't go killing me without asking!
Tuxedo la smoking bomber!(sorry)
I have to dig the crystal out of his body!
MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! MOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE
EEYYYYYYYY! I mean, who really needs it?
This doesn't look like a vampires room at all!
Tuxedo la smoking bomber!
DR. WHO LINES THAT ARE ALSO AWESOME
This is not going to be high on dignity!
You just saved the world from aliens. Deathy aliens. Aliens of death. And now you want to bring them back?
We should be safe. Rory hasn't died yet.
Am I the only one wondering where she got the milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment