Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Skull And The Octopus

JUST BECAUSE...
Books I Love
1.On The Day I Died,Candice Fleming(Read. This. Book.)
2. Midnighters, Scott Westerfield(Amazingly sci-fi-y while still being fantasy enough for me)
3.Beauty Queens, Libba Bray.(So damn funny)
4.The Soldiers Of Halla, D.J. MacHale(He brought my favorite character back to life, and she gets a huge role in this book.
I need to stop this list now, to explain about Kasha. She was a cat...a alien panther with ninja skills. Who can resist the alien panthers with ninja skills? If you aren't obsessed with black cats, ninjas, and sci-fi like me, perhaps you. She was my absolute favorite character in Pendragon. Then, she died in a rockfall. Skip forward a few months. I have finished the Warriors series 3(I hate that series, for reasons detailed here.). Hollyleaf, another awesome black cat with ninja skills, has died. In a rockfall. Skip forward another few months. I am feeling very depressed, due to something I cannot remember. Then, I realize: There is a literary conspiracy against awesome black cats. I was outraged, snapped out of my depression, and began making posters.
I'm sorry if I made you question my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment