Monday, August 13, 2012

I Am A Terrible Person

Okay, I was planning on posting about the Olympics closing ceremony, but I was reading a blog I like, and I came across this. Here is a catalogue of my thoughts from that point:
     1. If Netflix does that to me, I will show them a picture of Fai's SCARY PSYCHO FACE from volume 19 of Tsubasa. Heheheheh, that'll be fun.
     2. Did I just laugh about that? OH GOD, I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON.
     3. I mean, normally this scene makes me feel sad for Fai and Syaoran, and full of rage and hate for Fei-Wang Reed, but I just laughed.
     4. What even happened in that scene? (Still not 100% sure on that one)
     5. That's what's gonna happen to the Doctor if Amy dies! She'll probably die in Season 7, after all.
     6. HOLY SHIT, THAT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN. THAT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN. THE DOCTOR COULD @%&*$(@&(censored for spoilers). OH NO. OH NO. OH NO.
     7. *SCARY PSYCHO TSUBASA VOLUME 19 FACE*
       See! It all comes full circle! By the way, sorry for the relevant title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment