Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cute Anime Octopi

                        I am writing a short story for camp, and the guy right next to me just used the phrase 'by the force of the lion'. I didn't see much else, but BY THE FORCE OF THE LION! That is so my new curse word.
                        My camp has several recreational activities, and I have discovered that cross-stich embroidery is populated  by female Harry Potter nerds only.  Half of the embroiderers were stitching the symbol of the Deathly Hallows, the other 2 were stitching flowers. Me? I was stitching Chi from Chobits.
                       Other great lines from the guy sitting next to me's story:
         The lion stands up and realizes him.(What the hell IS this?!
          It swings its claws, which destroyed his leg.(You've got your tenses confused there...)
         He then sticks out his sword.(Such dirty connotations, hehehehehe)
        He then beats his head with his shield for quite a long time.(Is he okay? )
         Stinging as hell, he stood up and tried running (What? What?)
          In order from the top, this makes a surrealist fight scene.
       UPDATE: Most of these have been fixed, but...'He stopped the bleeding by ripping off a part of his torso' is the latest awesome mistake.However, it's a cool story now I have read it. He's also only 10, so I can't judge him as if he were older.

No comments:

Post a Comment