Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things That Have Nothing To Do With Each Other

THING 1

Overheard at school:
'Well, I was trying to be nice. I called her 'person' instead of 'weirdo' like I usually do.
 THING 2
I have OCD-ish habits.
1: I always push my mechanical pencil lead out to 1 inch or such. Everyone hates it, but I still can't stop from doing it.
2:When eating chickpeas, I must chew one on one side of the mouth, then the next on the other side. ALWAYS.
3: When I shave my legs and/or armpits, I have a need for them to be perfectly smooth and hairless. I never end up with hairlessness, so I always get upset when I finish shaving. I would just not shave,but I can't, because THAT IS EVEN WORSE. I have a longing for a razor that can cut straight through steel that could make my legs/armpits so hairless they look drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment