Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sloth Party

New Years Resolution- I will try to post more.
New Years Resolution- Broken.
Hello! How much have you been procrastinating? Just take this post as a friendly reminder from your Aunt Necrogirl that someone, somewhere, is lazier than you. Probably.
Plogviezhe! According to a book I read, that means 'The sun has risen! Let's make war!"
I actually have no idea what to post here, so I'll link you to a new place I have found. She updates more than I do, don't worry.

1 comment:

  1. Source, please, of the wonderful phrase that means "The sun has risen! Let's make war!"
    Surely this wonderfully mouth-filling phrase is attractive to Necrogirl's other correspondents!
    In any case it is to me, and I'm wondering where it's (as they say) coming from.
    Keep on posting, Necrogirl! We need your input!

    ReplyDelete