Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Don't Believe The Stuff People Say

             Here is what I heard from the table next to me in math class(all names have been changed to protect identity).
Kate: Oh, Harry, why didn't you get on honor roll? You read so much.
Ruby: Yeah, he reads so much.

Harry was reading a book of cartoons from a webcomic in the middle of math class. They were really bad. I read just as many books, and of a no doubt better quality.However, these girls had also formed a club entirely to go against another club because they didn't like the clubs leader(in their defense, he was a total jerk), and they got on honor roll Gold, so I won't pretend to know the grading system.
IN OTHER NEWS
Blogger just made a pop-up that said 'Blogger Wants to Know Your Location'. Sorry, Blogger, but that seems uncomfortaly stalkery.

No comments:

Post a Comment